Monday, March 16, 2009

Moon in SAGITTARIUS

Phew -- I really needed this moon energy to come around!!! All weekend in Scorpio was intense, and that puts it sooo lightly. BUT, the beauty of this fearful, powerful force has a way of propelling you forward and now we land in the sunny, optimistic sign of Saggy. Now, I wasn't always a fan of Sag; I thought it was a little too "happy" for me - the serious Cappy. Funny enough the majority of my chart is Sag energy(Sun, Mercury, Mars in the 9th house, Moon and Venus in Sag). I have come to fall in love with me. Sagittarius represents universal truth, and it seeks this with such vigor and enthusiasm. The free spirit of the zodiac, this creature knows it is here for a special purpose.

Today will feel light and hopeful, but beware of coming across too strong. Today is susceptible to arrogance and plain insensitivity.

One.

No comments: