Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Moon in Happy Cappy!?

Today's energy supports all that is productivity. It lands in Capricorn at 2:19pm and I really needed this to happen. You see, last night as I was leaving work, I realized there wasn't much that I completed. And sometimes I have too much fun (especially when the cat is away) and just forget about the mundane stuff...what's new! But before I left work I wrote a to-do list - this is just not something I do - my rebellious Mars in Aquarius doesn't really work well with it. But before I left, I sensed that I had to do it!! So, I grabbed a pretty color pen (pink) and wrote away, as the list was getting longer and longer I started to laugh; it reminded why I don't do those damn to-do lists. Having today's energy I KNOW it is a day of completion.

Mercury (ruler of Virgo and Gemini) is opposing Saturn (ruler of Capricorn and Aquarius) today. Saturn is the planet of responsibilty. This opposition ask us to take ownership of our thoughts, for "As a man thinketh, so he is". Take responsibility for your reality, for you are creating it with your thoughts.

One.

No comments: