Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius, Cutting the Cords

Good morning luvlies,

Sorry for the hiatus, I was directly influenced by the 2 eclipses in July and had to retreat within for a little bit. Sometimes, writing is the only form of letting out for me, but sometimes in those very intense phases, I can't even do that. Some people embrace and enjoy lots of changes in one full sweep...that's not me, lol. Change is a tricky thing for me, because I have to shift to the new, and its like I still feel what was there before, it plays tricks with me. But we've got to be rolling stones, let that river carry you down the stream. Go with it and trust that all is well.

Today's lunar Eclipse carries the energy of Aquarius. Aquarius uses our minds to communicate the unique gifts we came to bear to this world. Lunar eclipses are about release. They provide us the platform for letting go of the things that are holding us down and giving us the strength to trust that we made the right decision. Today is about elevating humanity, that includes yourself. Get together with like-minded people. A good day for friends, evaluation, and elimination. Don't worry about adding anything new to the mix now, just focus on lightening your load.

One.

No comments: