Thursday, June 11, 2009

Its Electric, Moon in Aquarius

Alas, the moon lightens up and we'll feel the melancholy of Capricorn fade away...that was heavy, phew! Today's moon promises more external communication, we can reach out and somebody will extend their hand. Aquarius is an air sign, making it social and communicative. Get together with a friend or friends for lunch today. Remember, Aquarius is the humanitarian of the zodiac, the more the merrier. The idealistic imagination of the moon in this creative sign will bring upon tons of inspiration. Aquarius says, “I am a vessel through which cosmic creativity flows.” Be open.

Note: Look for your Aquarius placement in your chart, this is where you will feel/see the influence. Example: My Mars is in Aquarius, so my overall energy and the way I react to the world around me is Aquarius energy. I will feel it most at the top of my chart, 10th House in Aquarius, the 10th House is the house of career and social status. Meaning, today will be an interesting day at work...hmm.

One.

No comments: